Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) and Agreement
To provide information through the E-newsletter, the TWSE Corporate Governance Center(CG Center) will collect,
process, and use your personal information. To protect your interests, the CG Center urges you to read the
following statement carefully.
Purpose of collecting personal information:
Personal information of subscribers registered to receive the CG Center E-newsletter will be collected under the governance of Purpose No. 135 Communication and telecommunication services listed in The Specific Purpose and the Classification of Personal Information of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Type of personal information collected:
- Period, location, user and format of CG Center’s personal information collection practice:
(1) Period: Starting from successful subscription to cancelation of the subscription.
(2) Location: within the R.O.C.
(3) Subject: The information will be used by the TWSE CG Center or provided to the competent
authority of the TWSE CG Center or a third party when required by law.
(4) Format: The TWSE CG Center will collect, process, and use your information in the format of
Subscribers’ rights and ways to exercise the rights:
You may exercise your rights stipulated in Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act through the TWSE CG Center website, telephone calls, or in person, including making a request to (1) access or browse, (2) duplicate, (3) update or modify, (4) suspend collection, processing or use, and (5) delete personal information. Only, when the information is needed for operation, before the specific purposes vanish, or before the preservation period expires, it shall not be deleted. The contact information is http://cgc.twse.com.tw/frontEN/contact .
Consequence of not providing personal information:
If you fail to or are unable to provide the above-requested personal information, the TWSE CG Center will not be able to provide you with the TWSE CG Center E-newsletter service.
Please enter your e-mail. You will begin to receive the TWSE CG Center Chinese/English E-newsletter.